I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We had Thanksgiving at my parent’s home this year and enjoyed spending time with them as well as one of my sisters and and one of my brothers and his family!:-)
I don’t think I’ve ever had all my Christmas decorating done before the 2nd so wish me luck!!
- Burlap Tree Skirt. Let’s start at the base of the tree. An easy, inexpensive tree skirt option is burlap!
- 2. Wood Tree Planter. Another option is to make a wooden planter for your tree (tree stand) to sit in.
- 3. Walmart Shatterproof Bulbs. Next is dressing the tree! One option that gives a lot of bang for the buck is Walmart’s 41 count ornament pack. It sells for only $8.98 and they are shatterproof.
- 5. Along with the natural vibe are DIY seashell ornaments. This year I spotted seashells ornaments in Ballard Designs catalog.
via Ballard Designs
- 6. Dollar tree ornaments. I have found they work well for varying the size of the Walmart bulbs. They have a pack of small sized ornaments that I like to change things up with. They also have some larger ornaments that come in a pack of 2 that I think look nice. I bought 4 packs of the one below for my bigger tree
- 7. Paper star ornaments. I absolutely love the Christmas space below! And I love how the paper star ornaments in the tree look. I found a tutorial for the paper stars HERE. Big impact for little money!
- 8. Ribbon. This idea can be used to dress the body of the tree as well as to make a Christmas tree topper.
via Home Decorators
- 9. Dollar store star. Another idea for an inexpensive tree topper is a gold star that can be found at the Dollar Tree.