Happy May! It’s been so nice to have good weather here in Ohio this past week!! I’ve spent the last few days weeding, raking leftover dead leaves from the Fall, and tidying up the patio. Yesterday I even planted grass seed in some bald spots in our yard using my tried and true method.
Now that beautiful weather has arrived I have all sorts of celebration on the brain! It is the season for graduation parties, Memorial Day picnics, and family gatherings. Honestly, you don’t need much of an excuse to get together and eat yummy food with people you love!
Whether you’re hosting or attending, it’s a good idea to have some quick and easy recipes in your back pocket. And because I love you I asked my friend Aubrey, the Recipe Queen, to gather up some of the very best and put them all in one place for you! From dips to sweets, we have you covered!
- Cheesy Pesto Crack Bread from I Wash You Dry
2. Easy 7-layer Greek Hummus Dip from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
3. Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks from Evolving Table
4. Easy No Bake Mini Cheesecake Bites from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
5. Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle from Iowa Girl Eats
6. Loaded Baked Potato Rounds from Lil’ Luna
7. Italian Sandwich Roll-Ups from Happy Go Lucky
8. Cookie Dough Dip from Belly Full
9. Garden Vegetable Dip from Six Sisters Stuff
10. Monte Cristo Party Sliders from South Your Mouth
11. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels from My Heavenly Recipes
12. Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites from Gal on a Mission
13. Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
4. Pizza Dip from Our Best Bites
15. Slow Cooker Parmesan Ranch Oyster Crackers from Damn Delicious
16. Mini Deep Dish Fruit Pizza from Banner Boutique
17. Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites from Mom on Timeout
18. The Best Bean Dip from The Girl Who Ate Everything
19. Salami Roll-Ups from Eat It & Say Yum
20. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs from An Affair from the Heart
I can’t wait to try these!! The mini cheesecake bites are especially calling my name!:-) We hope these come in handy for you this Spring/Summer!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!