Hello!! I hope you’ve had a great week! School started back for the kids this week so we spent our days getting adjusted back to our normal routine.
Today I’m sharing the 5 Decorating Ideas/Inspiration that stood out to me most this week! I hope you enjoy!!
My Friday Five
1. I love the makeover Studio Mcgee posted this week on their blog. They re-did their client’s dining room and living room and it is just gorgeous! To see and read about the makeover click HERE.
2. If you like my Design 101 posts you will enjoy THIS POST from Ballard Designs blog, How to Decorate. They did such a great job explaining how to style a console table and coffee table. I love how they talked about making sure to vary circle and squared decor pieces.
via Ballard Designs
3. I found this cute plaid tray clearanced at Meijers (a local grocery store chain) for only $7.
I have it on my kitchen counter right now. The clear glass cooking utensil holder on the tray is from the Dollar Tree. I bought some wooden cooking utensils for $4 from Walmart and love the fresh clean look (the faux plant is from Homegoods).
4. I was over at a friend’s house today admiring her newly remodeled house (she and her husband are literally as talented as Chip and Joanna Gaines from the show Fixer Upper).
I loved the drapes she chose in several of he rooms and I was not surprised that many of them were from Target. Target has a great selection of drapes right now at competitive prices.
I have my eye on this pair! I’m such a sucker for stripes!
I’m also a sucker for this denim-y blue color. These are shower curtains and if only I needed a shower curtain right now these would be definite contenders!
5. Lastly I’ve been noticing this geometric patterned jute rug popping up all over the high-end design world.
Andrew Howard via House of Turquoise
I recently located it for an affordable price at Rugs USA (a 5′ x 7’6″ for $269). I find a lot of well-priced rugs at Rugs USA.
What in the design world caught your eye this week? Feel free to share in the comment section!
I hope you have a great weekend and stay warm!!