Hello! I hope you have had a great week! Today I am sharing some of the work of one of my favorite interior designers, Brooke Wagner Design.
I first found Brooke’s design firm in 2015 and having been following it ever since!
My favorite style right now is streamlined traditional with a touch of coastal. Brooke Wagner Design is located by Newport Beach, California so their style definitely nods coastal.
Enjoy viewing these spaces by Brooke Wagner Design!
Here are the things I love most about her work!
- Her color palettes mostly consists of blue, gray, white, and brown which is my favorite color palette!
- She uses a lot of texture in her work (linens, natural fiber rugs and shades, weaves, etc.) which helps create a cozy feeling.
- She utilizes white trim work in almost all of her spaces (beadboard, wainscoting, board and batten on walls and ceilings etc.) which always takes a space up a notch and makes it feel more finished.
- She does not shy from striped fabric.
- Her work is streamlined–I love the simplicity of the spaces!
Do you like this style of decorating? It won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If you are looking to narrow down what your favorite design style is (if you haven’t already) you can HERE.
I hope you have a great weekend and as always thanks so much for being here!!