Hello! I hope you are having a great start to the week! We are trying to transition back to “real life”. This past week we vacationed with all of my side of the family at Ocean Isle Beach in North Carolina.
It is about 45 minutes or so North of the more popular, Myrtle Beach. I highly recommend Ocean Isle Beach if you are looking for a less commercialized, populated beach with relatively calm waves and a soft sandy ocean floor. We absolutely loved it!!
Before we left on vacation they had put a white form around the foundation of our new home.
And when we got back from vacation on Saturday night we stopped by and saw that they had poured the concrete walls!
This week I believe they will start framing the house which will make it seem all the more real!!
Today I want to share 5 DIYs from other bloggers that have caught my eye! I love seeing how others are beautifying their homes and lives. It may require a little bit of elbow grease but the personal satisfaction when you have created something beautiful for your home is so worth it!
So here we go.
Monday 5 DIY
1. Sue from The Widow’s Workshop shares how she made this beautiful, large table, HERE!
I assume you could use this tutorial for an outdoor table as well if you purchase outdoor treated wood.
2. Do you have worn out vinyl sheet flooring anywhere in your home? Did you know you can paint them to give them a new, fresh look? That’s what Little Old Bungalow did to refresh their kitchen floors and it turned out great! You can find the tutorial, HERE!
3. Nice thick picture frames can be expensive! I love this tutorial by Jenn from Build Basic because she shows how easy it is to create a frame without having to use a router. You can check out her tutorial, HERE!
via Build Basic
4. This DIY spice drawer hack found on Craft River is genius! Just use two tension rods to separate and easily organize your spices in your kitchen drawer!
via Craft River
5. I’m so impressed by Oh Oh Deco’s DIY roman shades. You can see the step by step tutorial, HERE!
I hope you were inspired in some way by these DIYs and that you enjoyed seeing the progress on the new build! As always I appreciate you following along!:-)
I hope you have a great rest of your week!!