You Might Be A DIY-er If:
1. You’ve ruined more clothes with paint splatters than you can count.
2. The workers at your go-to hardware store know you by name.
3. You’ve acquired an on project injury.
4. You ask for tools for Christmas or birthday presents.
5. Your kids no longer bat an eye when they hear banging in the house.
6. The phrase “how to ………” typed Into google search has saved you more than once.
7. You can see the possibilities in even the ugliest house or piece of furniture.
8. You know the difference between caulk, spackle, and wood filler.
9. You aren’t afraid of hard work especially if it means saving a buck or two.
10. You’ve had to call in a professional to finish a job (Hey, we are a pretty awesome bunch but even the best of us need a hand from time to time) 🙂
Which ones could you relate to? Can you think of anymore to add to the list??? I would love to hear them! 🙂
Related Posts From the Blog:
- My House Hunters Episode
- DIY Butterfly Wall Art