Happy St. Patty’s day! We are officially less than a week from Spring!!! I am even beginning to see some daffodils emerge from our not so long ago frozen ground.
It is a wonderful sight! And it has given me the permission to think about outdoor decorating.:-)
A reader (thank you, Judy!) alerted me to a deal at Kohl’s for outdoor cushions. Unfortunately, the deal ended yesterday but it got me searching for ways to save money on outdoor patio furniture and décor. It can be awfully expensive, especially if you love the Pottery Barn outdoor style (which I do)!!!! Luckily I’ve found some great sources to imitate this look for less!
Pottery Barn Prices–
1. Chatham Folding Table and 4 Chairs- $928
2. Solid Umbrella- $179
3. Striped Pillow- $40
4.Wicker Sofa (Black)- $1,499
5. 8′ x 10′ Outdoor Rug- $349
6. Umbrella Base -$99
Grand Total– $3,094
Other Sources’ Prices–
(Prices reflect amount at time post was written, click link to see most current price)
1. Overstock Table and Folding Chairs– $324
2. Wayfair Solid Umbrella– $43.12
3. JCPenney Striped Pillow– $17 (on sale til 3/19 reg. $30)
4. Overstock Outdoor 4-piece wicker set– $359
5. Overstock 8’x11′ Outdoor Rug– $214.99
6. Wayfair Umbrella Base– $29.56
Grand Total– $987.67
That’s a whopping savings of $2.100, plus you get an extra two seats and a coffee table with the Non-Pottery Barn Option.
The Pottery Barn Sofa does comes with cushions. however, you can easily cushion the Overstock wicker set with some nice, reasonably priced cushions from Pier 1. Update: At Home (previously called Garden Ridge) has great prices on cushions!